Scientific rectification of birth time through KP astrology or Vedic astrology needs some imporant life events. Here is list of life events that are expected to be provided by the client in order to get an accurate birthtime correction done by Dr. Andrew Dutta (Sri Indrajit).
A] The Primary Data (7 Compulsory Information that you should provide) In case even a single information is missing or unavailable, then accurate BT Rectification cannot be done.
- The Date of Birth (in DD/MM/YYYY Format)
- The time range of Birth (in AM/PM Format)
- The Place of Birth (City, State, Country)
- Time Zone of Birth (in +/- hours of GMT)
- Daylight Savings Time Information, if any
- Biological Father’s Date of Birth only (in DD/MM/YYYY Format)
- Biological Mother’s Date of Birth only (in DD/MM/YYYY Format)
B] The Secondary Data (Few Compulsory Information that you must provide. Provide atleast any 7 items) In this list, dates (in DD/MM/YYYY format) of ATLEAST 7 (seven) events MUST be provided without which Birth Time Rectification to the nearest second cannot be found out
- Date and place of death of close family members such as father, mother, brother, sister, wife, children, grandfather and grandmother only, if happened in the family.
- Date and place of Accidents, if any.
- Date and place of leaving the native or birth place, if happened.
- Date of relocating to a foreign nation, if happened.
- Date and place of Hospitalization/Surgery, if any.
- Date and place of Divorce from married partner, if applicable.
- Date and place of separation from lover, if applicable.
- Date and place of last day of school.
- Date and place of last day of college.
- Date and place of leaving the first job.
- Date and place of major illnesses.
- Date and place of major injury, if any.
- Date and place of Marriage, if already married.
- Date and place of losing Court litigation, if happened.
- Date and place of Imprisonment, if any.
- Date and place of getting wounded, if happened.
- Date and place of any major distress, such as insult, molestation, harassment, if happened.
C] The Supplementary Data (If possible, provide anyone of the information below) Among the three information required as mentioned below, if anyone can be provided, then it helps in ratification after the rectification procedure. However, not being able to provide this supplementary not a concern but it would be very helpful to get it from you.
- The birth Moon star of your father and mother
- The Moon star of your siblings, their gender and their order of birth with you.
- The birth Moon star of your spouse and children (and the children’s gender and order of birth)
D] Additional Data (To be Uploaded in the BTR form)To ensure that your birth time is correct upto the nearest second, Dr. Andrew Dutta (Sri Indrajit) will finally verify the corrected birth time with your palm photos and the photo of your face. While filling up the BTR form, you need to upload the photos of :
- The photo of your right palm showing the lines on your palm clearly
- The photo of your left palm showing the lines on your palm clearly
- Your full figure standing photograph
- Photograph of your full face with two ears visible.